MPL Board of Trustees
A seven-member Board of Trustees governs the Mendon Public Library. The trustees are responsible for establishing written policies to govern and guide all aspects of library service. This includes future planning for the library, financial accountability, setting policies and hiring a director for the Mendon Public Library.
Currently, the Mendon Public Library Board of Trustees includes Alison Zero Jones, President; Tom Ochsenhirt, Vice-President; Alicia Zysman-Cromwell, Treasurer; Nipa Armbruster, Corresponding Secretary; Tim Boldt; Tom Dooley; and Mary McCabe. The Board of Trustees, a group of seven volunteers, serves our community by leading the Mendon Public Library.
Board Members and Term Expiration Dates
- Alison Zero Jones (President)–December 31, 2023
- Tom Ochsenhirt (Vice-President) –December 31, 2023
- Alicia Zysman-Cromwell (Treasurer)–December 31, 2022
- Nipa Armbruster (Corresponding Secretary)–December 31, 2023
- Timothy Boldt–December 31, 2024
Tom Dooley —