The Mendon Public Library strengthens our community by:
- Developing young people’s minds, and helping adults and seniors pursue their interests and dreams;
- Serving as a window to the Internet and other current technology;
- Connecting the public to our democracy and our heritage;
- Enhancing the economy; and
- Facilitating regional idea exchange through membership in the Monroe County Library System.
Explore different ways to support our library by the menu to the right or the blog posts below.