Have your gift take on a special meaning that will last for years to come.
Donations of certain values will grant you the privilege
of naming key spaces of the library.
Name the library for $1.75 million
Currently Available Naming Opportunities
Adult Living Room--a place to read, relax, and reflect ($300,000)
- Lobby--a place to browse, gather, and enjoy ($100,000)
- Front Entrance and Vestibule ($50,000)
- Study Room One ($25,000)
- Study Room Two ($25,000)
- Circulation Desk ($10,000)
- Seating Area/Historic Conference Table ($10,000)
Naming Opportunities Available Upon Completion of Phase 1
Children's Area--a place for learning and belonging ($300,000)
- Connecting Hall and Walkway--where old meets new ($200,000)
- Teen Space--for teens only ($150,000)
- Library Porch and Reading Garden--where inside meets outside ($150,000)
- Community Meeting Room--a cultural and learning center ($100,000)
The Friends of the Mendon Public Library is the fiscal agent
for the Heart of Our Town Capital Campaign.
The Friends of the Mendon Public Library is a 501c3 organization
and is classified as a public charity.