Now through February 2, 2024 youth in grades K-12 can read a “hat trick” of books (3 books) for each entry they make at their branch library. (A “hat trick” is when a hockey player scores three goals in one game.)
Grand Prize winners will receive: Suite tickets for the Amerks game on February 18, 2024! There will be separate drawings for grades K-5 and grades 6-12 with a Grand Prize for each age group.
- Children must be in grades K-12 to participate.
- You are entitled to one entry for every 3 books you read. The more you read the more entries you will have. The books must be appropriate for your reading level and the entry must be signed by a parent, teacher, guardian or librarian.
- The winners will be drawn randomly, from all entries submitted.
- Grand Prize winners must be able to confirm their ability to attend the designated game. If you do not confirm your availability, another winner will be drawn.
- Grand Prize winners will be contacted by the Rochester Americans to finalize details.