In this interactive, guided meditation series, you won’t have to be a master to experience this ancient art by having someone guide you through the process. You will learn what meditation really is and the effects it can have on your well-being. This experience will enhance and deepen your awareness within your body and will allow you to tap into your inner peace.
These powerful group experiences will be held in the Mendon Public Library Jacobs Family Reading Room, and will be followed up with discussions that will leave you feeling relaxed and inspired. You will be able to take these techniques with you to incorporate them into your daily life.
Everyone is welcome. Wear comfortable clothing.
Sign up today for one class, or multiple classes:
- Monday, January 9th, 6:30 – 7:30
- Monday, February 13th, 6:30 – 7:30
- THIS CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELLED – Join us in April. Monday, March 13th, 6:30 – 7:30
- Monday, April 10th, 6:30 – 7:30
- Monday, May 8th, 6:30 – 7:30
- Monday, June 12th, 6:30 – 7:30