Greater Rochester Teen Book Festival 2021
May 15, 2021
REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, MARCH 15 AT 12:00PM EST. Learn more here.
The Greater Rochester Teen Book Festival (or TBF) is a full-day book festival dedicated solely to teens, to encourage reading some of the best titles aimed at young adults, and to offer a place where readers can interact with award-winning authors. Our mission is to foster a community effort to celebrate and promote reading by connecting teens and authors.
Here’s some of what you can look forward to at our virtual 2021 TBF event!
- Meet all of your favorite (or soon-to-be-favorite) authors
- Attend virtual author presentations and workshops
- Purchase books and TBF swag
The goals of TBF are to
- Connect teen readers to award-winning authors
- Entertain, educate, and enrich the lives of all Teen Book Fest participants
- Encourage interaction between aspiring teen writers and established authors
- Bring teens together socially who enjoy reading and to spread that enjoyment to others
- Celebrate, promote, and support recreational reading
- HAVE FUN!!