MPL Board of Trustees
A five- to eleven-member Board of Trustees governs the Mendon Public Library. The trustees are responsible for establishing written policies to govern and guide all aspects of library service. This includes future planning for the library, financial accountability, setting policies and hiring a director for the Mendon Public Library.
While there are many opportunities for volunteering at the library, serving as a board member is one of the most challenging and rewarding. If you have a strong belief in public libraries and are willing to commit your time and skills for the finest possible library service, this may be the job for you. We especially look for people that have skills in technology, finance, public relations, and other skills beneficial to ensuring a healthy future for our library. If becoming a Board of Trustees member appeals to you, you are encouraged to talk to a board member and/or send a letter of interest and resume to the Library Board President, in care of the library.
Board Members and Term Expiration Dates
- Cristina Romig (President)–December 31, 2024
- Alicia Zysman-Cromwell (Vice President)–December 31, 2022
- Craig Moscicki (Treasurer)–December 31, 2021
- Alison Zero Jones (Corresponding Secretary)–December 31, 2023
- Timothy Boldt–December 31, 2024
- Nipa Armbruster–December 31, 2023
- Tom Ochsenhirt–December 31, 2023